A founding partner in the firm, Eva has assisted national and international clients for more than twenty years in corporate, real estate and extraordinary financial transactions. She has acquired distinguished expertise in civil, commercial, administrative and environmental law.
Eva’s experience includes a partnership in a primary international law firm, as well as, Environmental Risk Manager for General Electric Financial Division in London (GE Commercial Finance). Such experience allowed Eva to acquire a sharp business sense and sensitivity for managing entrepreneurial risk.
Eva is a member of the Milan bar and is licensed to advocate before the higher courts.
- Real Estate
- Commercial Contracts
- Mergers and Acquisitions Private Equity
- Insolvency Law
- Administrative Law
- Environmental Energy and Natural Resources
- Health and Safety
- Access to justice in environmental matters
- THE COURT OF JUSTICE CONFIRMS THE STRICT INTERPRETATION OF THE INNOCENT OWNER DUTIES IN CASE OF CONTAMINATED LAND
- Responsabilità amministrativa degli enti: il D.Lgs. n. 39/2014 introduce un nuovo reato presupposto rilevante per l’applicazione del D.Lgs. n. 231/2001