For more than fifteen years, Katja Besseghini has assisted companies in the industrial and commercial fields in both domestic and international contractual activity, and in-court or arbitrated complex litigation cases. She advises on every kind of issues arising from commercial transactions or corporate relationships.
She joined the firm in 2011 as a partner fucusing on corporate and business law, commercial distribution, intellectual property, civil litigation and arbitration, as well as, all issues related to the digital economy and data protection.
She counts among her clients multinational companies, as well as, small privately held entities, in particular in the fields of publishing, software, engineering, energy.
Katja is a member of the Milan Bar and is licensed to advocate before the higher courts.
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Commercial Contracts
- Intellectual Property
- Personality Rights and Personal Data Protection
- IT and New Media
- Insolvency Law
- Administrative Law
- Gli avvocati dell’Ordine di Milano mettono in scena i diritti umani presso l’auditorium del Memoriale della Shoah
- Il decreto legge 24 giugno 2014 n. 90 recante “Misure urgenti per la semplificazione e la trasparenza amministrativa e per l’efficienza degli uffici giudiziari”
- Privacy, violata anche se i protagonisti dell’articolo giornalistico, pur non esplicitamente citati, sono comunque riconoscibili